Thursday, November 15, 2018

Byron

To you,

The one man who was suppose to love me doesn't.  And he never will.

I just don't understand how you can have other kids and love them and be there for them and you can't do the same for me.  Why would you have a child when you have no intention of loving them? Why?  You just don't care about how much you've screwed up their life huh?

I'm just suppose to put on this tough ass exterior and act like I don't care huh? I'm suppose to act like I'm good without a father.  I'm suppose to act like I'm better off without you.  I'm suppose to act like you not being there is only gonna make me stronger.

I wanted a father so bad.  I just wanted someone who loved me and cherished me.  I wanted that daddy's little girl bond but you stole that from me.  If you had no intention of being there and loving me why did you choose to create me?

Now I'm fucked up.  Can't trust a man to save my life, but I mean they all prove to be as worthless and cruel as you.

I just don't know where to go from here.  I'm suppose to love myself but I can only love half of me because I know the other half is made from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment