Monday, January 20, 2014

In My Absence ...

First I would like to start with I'm sooo sorry.  I feel awfully horrible that I made a promise to you all and myself & I completely broke.  I hate to come with excuses because I feel like that's all everyone is offered now-a-days so I'll keep them to myself.  It's just been a hectic couple of weeks.

So I'll update you with what I've been doing.

1. School started last week so I'm taking four classes this semester.  Spanish 2, Sub-Saharan Africa studies, Sociology, and Statistics.  Funny how all of those start with a S lol ;-).  But those have been taking a lot of my time, more than I expected actually.

2. My online boutique is making underground moves.  I have found suppliers & one of my super talented coworkers told me she'd help me with the graphics & photography when needed.  I don't think anyone knows how much of a relief that is to me.  So this baby will definitely be launching soon.

3. I started a new piece which is deeply rooted to my recent emotional state so I'll be publishing that hopefully one day this week.  I love sharing bits and pieces of me with you all.  It's not like I enjoy talking to the actual people I go through life with about stuff like that (weird right?).

4. Mini haul video has definitely been filmed so I'm in the editing process of that.  Hopefully I can stop being so distracted and finish it up.

5. I've been getting fat :-( yeah lately I've been eating ALL the wrong things.  So there will definitely be tons of fitness posts coming because I'd love to be tight and right by spring break.

That's about it everyone. Ohhh yeah! My birthday is in 2 days, I'll be 21.  And I just don't feel any excitement at all.  I'm trying to own it as being awesome but I'm not so sure it will be.  But not to spread my negativity, I'll leave you all with a quote for the week
"I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing" -Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment