Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What Would You Do? Vol.1

So today I really wasn't going to post.  It's just been a very bad day.  I've been trying to remember all the positive quotes I've read and even all the positivity I tend to spew on to other people.  But its been hard.  Sometimes I just find myself in places of darkness and I just don't know where to go.  It's like being trapped in the dark and any way that you go you just can'd find light.  Surely that light will come shining soon but for now I'll keep the extreme darkness to a minimum.

But now back to the segment at hand.  I made this a segment because I alwaayssss think of what would you do questions just during everyday life.  Some funny, others more serious.  And instead of me thinking them and letting them go extinct, I'm going to start to share some with you all.

Today's question came from a conversation I overheard on the bus to work.  Yes, I was being nosey but damn it they were being so loud behind me.  They were interrupting my daily dose of my dad Fab's (LOL) mixtape, Soul Tape Vol. 3.  Yes that's my shit yall! <-- and that was in my most ratchet voice.  But yes! This question came straight from their conversation.

If you were on the straight and narrow path & had a job, was in school, and with a nice relationship.But you just hung with people leading dangerous lives (selling drugs, gangbanging, and what ever else they wanna do).  So one night you're with your homie in his car and you all get pulled over and he has a gun in the car, which is illegal of course.  Would you let them know that's your homie's gun so you won't get in trouble or would you keep the honor of the streets and take the fall with him?

What would you do?  I wondered also while thinking about the situation, why wouldn't his "friend" just admit it's his?  What type of honor and loyalty is that?

But on to other things, here comes photos of my relaxed look.

 



Sweater; Forever 21 : I love this sweater, it is so soft & lightweight but keeps me very warm.  I've been told I look nice in white.
Leggings; Forever 21: I work here so I had to get the $3.80 leggings and they're durable.
Boots; Qupid : My favorite boots :-) they're my babies.
Earlace; Claire's I believe or Wet Seal.  It was like 6 months ago -- I have bad memory lol.

Stay blessed everyone.

1 comment:

  1. If a person is with a person who is living a dangerous lifestyle and that situation happens, that person who is the owner of the gun should take the charge. Never allow someone to do the time for a crime that you should do. Besides, no one should be carrying a gun in their car unless they have gone through the correct process(which is shooting range, gun license, and concealed and carry gun law class). Got to man up for you mistakes no matter what.

    ReplyDelete