Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Retail Hell Vol. 1

Soooo was today come to the mall & show your ass day or something? Or maybe it was come to Forever 21 and act like you have the maturity of a 12 year old day? No, not it? Maybe it was … lol okay it doesn't matter what day it was but majority of my customers today have been really frucking reckless. 

Customer 1: First let me say she looks about 15 or 16 comes to purchase a $95 transaction but has her dad's credit card. Unfortunately we need the ID OF THE PERSON WHOSE CARD IT IS to accept credit. Basically she throws a bitch for calling the store and everything associated with it stupid. Well it wasn't that fuxking stupid when you were about to spend all your allowance here, was it little whore? Ughh why me? After asking if she could get a pin code or if she'd like me to hold them, she gave me the rudest, stalest answers.  But you know I always clap back so I had to kill her with kindness and dismiss her ass from my presence. 

Customer 2: She clearly was a fucking mute. Are you ready to check out? Nothing. Did you find everything okay? Nothing. But she surely could have a great conversation with the cashier next to me. I hate to play the race card but damn that's all I could figure it being. Why can't people realize that if you can't learn to live with us then bitch you need to build a spaceship and leave the fucking planet :-)

Customer 3-infinity: Lots of asshole jerks in all different shapes and sizes. 

But I'm still happy BECAUSE I am fabolous and I KNOW if I ever see them in the street I can (but I won't) kick that ass. 

Until next time lovelies … queen out!


No comments:

Post a Comment