Monday, January 6, 2014

New Start

Greetings everyone,

I know it's been a loonnnggg time since I've last reached out to everyone on here.  I think I was just in a stage of funk for a while.  But as we all should know, being in such negative times should bring tons of positivity once they're over.  And I have had so many positive ideas spring from within myself in the last month or two.

Firstly, I've made a promise to my baby (my blog), myself, and all of you that I will blog everyday.  Yes I said it, EVERYDAY.  Lol now I know that's hard to believe by looking at the gaps in the timeline but I've realized that when you really love something you will make time for it.  And there's an unbreakable bond between me, my baby, and my readers.  So that's that . . . but there's more.

Fashion!!!! I will focusing on fashion more in my blog as well with haul threads & occasional outfit of the day posts.  What can I say? I love fashion & all it has to offer.  I will be starting this journey with a pretty shitty camera though so please don't judge me.  And this new part will make sure I stay on top of my posting game.

Also, I'm starting an online boutique with my cousin Kaprice soon.  We've named it Couture Kings, which I loveee.  So everyone be on the look out for that.  And I'll be updating everyone with that too as we make these steps to entrepreneurship.  Come on black women, lets empower each other!

Lastly, I'm on this big health kick right now because I really want to slim down a bit more.  So there'l probably be some exercise or healthy eating posts mixed up in here as well as me complaining lbs.  I hate dieting & exercising but if I don't I'll be as big as a house lol. I just weighed myself yesterday and I'm a whooping 153 lbs.  I guess I carry it well but I'm ready to tone everything up so I can model some of my own clothes :-)

But to leave you all, I'll show some pictures of me celebrating my New Year's Eve.  I hope this year is as great for everyone as I'm OWNING it to be for me.  I love you all.  And don't forget to say a prayer for all of those without homes in this frigid weather outside.  May they find the warmth & shelter that need.


Me on New Years Eve


Me and my best friend Scarlett


Not New Years Eve but a closer look at my new blue hair!


1 comment:

  1. All of these projects will be promising in 2014. I want you to succeed and accomplish your goals and I will pray for the homeless also in this cold weather. May 2014 be progressive for you and many others with a goal and dream. In Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete