Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Couple Million Reasons Why

I feel like that girl.  The one from that super fucked up Netflix show.  Shit I can't remember her name.  But she was genius.  The girl with the tapes.  13 if I'm not mistaken except I heard a part two came out that was even more fucked up which means there were probably an even longer list of fucked up people. 

I feel like her but I'm not her.  I'm not going to kill myself.  I don't plan on taking that route out.  But I did like some stops she made on her destination.  The tapes.  Total bad ass.  When someone commits suicide, every single time there's a monster or a dozen that made them feel that was the only option.  And people realize that, it's not rocket science.  We just live in a world where no one gives a fuck.

Well.

I'm starting my tapes per say, but they won't be tapes.  They'll be little works of art I publish on my blog titled to the deviant who killed the good part of me.  I've put the first one up.  The most obvious.  The fucktard my mother decided to open her legs to.  Ladies we have to do better with the choices we choose to put inside of us.  I mean especially if you don't want to create children who are internally fucked up.

I hope you all enjoy. Who knows.  Your post might be the next one up ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment