Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stuck

Hello there,

This is a piece I wrote a couple of weeks back when I was in a really bad place. Fast forward to present day, things are much better. Life just has its way of kicking your ass sometimes, but like I always say keep the faith. Whether it be in God, yourself, or another entity. Keep faith in something, it keeps you holding on even when you feel you have nothing to hold on to. 

Stuck

Is it possible to have writers block on your life?
You have the answers in front of you 
But the timings not right
You're ready to take charge and make moves
But your body's all bark and no bite

Is it possible to just be stuck in one place 
You know what you need to do
But your mind and body just won't correlate 

It's 6am and I'm up writing for the first time in months
I can honestly say since September I've been a lil fucked up
I've been mad, angry, real pissed off
I've been crying, breaking shit, punching walls
It's not so much the fact my number 1 gone for a while
More so the way mfs treat you when you down
She broke her back for people, me, I won't even crack a knuckle
And I'm so so serious, no laughs or chuckles
I should go 'Super Bitch' and start pointing mfs out
But I'm gone remain a lady, posted with the fuck you smile
Remember you reap what you sow and karma ALWAYS comes back around

It's 6 in the morning 
I haven't wrote in months 
I've been avoiding my emotions 
Rolling my problems in blunts
Inhaling the bullshit and getting fucked up

It's 6 in the morning and all I want to do is roll up
I guess that's better than rolling out cause shit's kinda tough

It's 6 in the morning and I've been sleeping on someone's couch for a month
SEE … those are the problems I roll in my blunts 
Roll. Tuck. Lick. Get high. 
Reality. Gone. Clouds. Sky. 



I feel like I could have definitely expanded but it was really 6am and I more than likely had work in 3 hours. It was the first time in years where the urge to write woke me out of my sleep. 

Share. Comment. I always look out for feedback, good or bad. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blogs. Sometimes all we have is our writing to express ourselves. I want the best for you always. Always happy to hear you put your faith in Jesus. The bible says "ask anything in my name and i will do it". Keep trusting Him and he will guide you. As usual I've been ok. Life has tried to beat me down but i won't let it. I just started training at my new job yesterday and it went ok. You're level headed and will figure things out in time. Thanks for the blog and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete